Sunday 4 May 2014

Another week of holiday.


 Hey All,
This has been a good week. I've been on holiday. Again. My week-long holiday started on Friday, the 25th of April. On Sunday, the 27th, my gran arrived home from a holiday in Australia.I am really happy that she is back home safely and I missed her a lot. Monday, the 28th of April, was a public holiday due to Freedom day falling on Sunday, the 27th. We took my Gran ot for lunch at La Bella to welcome her back home

On Tuesday, the 29th, It was my dad's birthday. We served him breakfast in bed and later went out for supper for his birthday at Circus Circus. It was really great to be together with my family. On Thursday, the 1st of April, it was another public holiday, Worker's day. It was also My sister and her boyfriend's 5 year dating anniversary. I bought a cake and put special decorations on it that said " S + J " and "5". I also saw my uncle and aunt when we went out to lunch with them. Their oldest daughter, my cousin, has just found out that she passed her final medical exams and is now a qualified doctor in England. I am so proud of her.

Today at church the service was a little.. different. It was a service called Transformation Nation which was singing songs and prayers and saying declarations for the people and leadership of our country. It was led by Liz Pass and her husband from Joburg. It was a great reminder that change is good every once in a while and we must not get stuck in going to church by habit. It was especially relevant as on Wednesday, the 7th of May, our country will vote as a nation in national elections 2014.

Till next time,
A.V.M.Dwyer

My sister and her boyfriend celebrated 5 years of dating.

The cake I bought and decorated for them.

My sister and I.

My dad waking up to breakfast in bed.

The whole family out for my dad's birthday.

My dad, my sister and I.

Me.

My sister and I.

My sister and I.

My gran and I at the airport when she arrived home.

Me on the pier at North Beach.

My parents with my gran at the airport.

Me.

My Gran and I.

















No comments:

Post a Comment