Wednesday 8 January 2014

Welcome All

Hey All,
Welcome to my blog, 2014. Wow, what an amazing feeling it is to know that you have created your own blog. A space of your own to write freely and to share you world of thoughts with whoever is brave enough to share with you. This is my first blog and there are a few reasons why it was created. I created this blog because a new year has just come and I have decided that I do not have much time to waste as time is not infinite and neither are we. I have wondered for a while now about why one would contemplate writing a blog and I have finally come up with the answer, because they want to share, express, encourage, be encouraged, learn, laugh and write. To all who may stumble upon this blog, I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy it.
A.V.M. Dwyer

No comments:

Post a Comment