Thursday 9 January 2014

Hey All, 
Day two of my new blog has arrived. I am proud and fascinated by this new world which has been opened up to me. I have had over 70 page views in less than 12 hours and I am elated so all I can is thanks. Let me tell you a little bit about myself. I am a complex character, a deep thinker, a science enthusiast and an animal lover. I am fascinated by how things work and with solving mysteries or conundrums. I am a student and I am studying English, Afrikaans,Mathematics, Science (Physics and Chemistry), Life Science (Biology), History, Business Studies and Life Orientation. I am also learning Basic Latin and German, music terms and about scientists on www.memrise.com, which is an amazing website where you can take courses in any topic ranging from maths to languages to general knowledge. I am very determined to reach my goals and to always try my best. An approach to achieving my goals is using inspirational quotes which speak to me to encourage me. Here are some of my All time favourite quotes:
"Choose what's right, change what isn't"
"Success is getting up one more time than you fall down"
"If you can dream it, you can become it"
"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step"
"It's better to let someone walk away from you than all over you"
"It always seems impossible until it's done"
"You will gain respect from others by having respect for yourself"
"Don't give up, the beginning is always the hardest"
"What would you do If you knew you could not fail?"
"Life isn't about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself"
"Imagination is more important than knowledge because knowledge is limited to  what what we know while imagination encompasses all that we can know"
"let your pats make you better, not bitter"
"Never look down on someone unless your'e helping them up"
"Education is the most important weapon you can use to change YOUR world"
"There is no passion to be found playing small- in settling for a life which is less than the one which you are capable of living"
"Good, better, best, never let it rest till your good is better and your better  best"
"Nil Volentibus Arduum- Prevailing nothing arduous"
"For those who are determined nothing is impossible"
"Where there's a will, there's a way"

I hope these quotes inspire and encourage you.
You can hear more from me on twitter @ArianaVMDwyerZA, on stumbleupon ArianaVMDwyerZA or memrise AVMDwyerZA.

A.V.M.Dwyer

No comments:

Post a Comment